Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Plan

The Middle Creek Inn will be a beautiful facility that will sit in a secluded wooded area in historic Fairfield Pennsylvania. The Inn will be a start-up enterprise that will offer three wonderfully furnished rooms to guests who want to get away from the hustle and bustle of a hectic life. Each room will be individually furnished country style, with a fireplace in the living room and a hot tub on the back deck overlooking Middle Creek. The Middle Creek Inn will provide a full breakfast each morning to our guests to start them on their way. Our target market is the tourists and history buffs who are coming to see the historic Gettysburg area, or looking to ski and golf.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this open now?
The reason I'm asking is because I have 8 dollars of quarters left over from doing laundry and I'll bring them with me only if the bed vibrates

jan said...

HI Ralph!
When will the B&B be ready, after all this ILP stuff, a get away sounds good!!
Jan
Remenber my posts only come under Jan. Somneone else is using my name!!!!

Anonymous said...

jasmine would like to know if your facility can cater to her lifestyle?

Gary said...

You have a great concept Ralph It sounds inviting. It sounds like it is secluded but still central to the attractions in the area, a nice place for a get away.

Dr. Robbin said...

Can my kitties come with me?

Anonymous said...

Seriously......
Will you and Karen handle all maintenance (daily bed changes, cleaning, laundry, cooking, etc) cuz you do, I hope realize you'll be working your butt off every day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks each year (unless you close one week for vacation)

Anonymous said...

WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU WITH JASMINE SOMEWHERE?